An easy & delicious recipe to start the day. This has been my baby’s all-time favourite breakfast. This quick breakfast can be done in 10 minutes with just a couple of ingredients and suitable for babies 6+ months. Serve it alongside with cut fruits.
- PREP TIME: 10 minutes
- COOK TIME: 7 minutes
- SERVES: 1 Baby/ Toddler
- SUITABLE FROM: 6 months +
- Apple – grated with the skin peeled out
- Oats – 1 or 2 tsp
- Ginger – A pinch
- Almonds (Roasted & powdered) – 1 tsp
- Peanut Butter/ Almond Butter/ Butter – 1/2 tsp
- Water – 1/2 tablespoon
- Add water and grated apple to a cup and boil for 2 mins till apple is half cooked.
- Add oats to this and cook for 5 mins.
- Add ginger, almonds & peanut butter/ almond butter before serving it to your little one.
- Almonds can be replaced with flaxseed or chia seeds (Alternative for nut allergy).
- For Toddlers, water can be replaced with milk.
- Roasted and powdered oats can be used for a quicker meal.