As and when your baby grows, they can become very picky about food. But Pasta is one food that kids cannot reject easily. The cheesier the better! It is a great way to make them eat vegetables by sneaking it in pasta sauce. My one year old loves this recipe. Well, her favorite part is the cheesy sauce. Also, this recipe can be a great family meal option.
- PREP TIME: 10 minutes
- COOK TIME: 20 minutes
- SERVES: 1 Toddler
- SUITABLE FROM: 12 months +
- Organic wheat pasta – 1 cup
- Garlic – 1 clove
- Onion – 1/2 cup
- Bell Peppers – 1/2 cup
- Carrots – 1/2 cup
- Tomato – 1/2 cup
- Baby corn – 1/2 cup
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Multigrain flour/ All purpose flour – 1 tsp
- Cheese – 1/2 cup
- Butter – to fry
- Oregano – for seasoning (optional)
- Pepper – for seasoning
- Cook pasta as per the instructions given behind the pack. Rinse well under cold water once cooked.
- In a frying pan, add a tsp of butter and saute the flour. Pour in milk and stir it well. Let this cook well and come to a sauce consistency.
- Add a pinch of oregano & pepper. The sauce is now ready.
- To another pan add some butter and saute all the veggies. Let it fry and cook well. Add the cooked pasta to it and the prepared sauce. Mix well and let it cook for 10 mins.
- Garnish with oregano, cilantro & some shredded cheese.
- Pasta is now ready to eat.
- More veggies like broccoli, olives can be added.
- Replace milk with cream for a creamier texture.