Eggs are very healthy for babies. I keep trying new varieties with eggs as my little one loves them. Scrambled eggs are very simple. But this is a fluffy scrambled egg recipe which is healthy, delicious, and looks appealing for babies. Easy to make and can be given to 6 months and above. PREP TIME: 10 minutesCOOK TIME: 5 minutes SERVES: 1 Baby/ ToddlerSUITABLE FROM: 6 months +
- Egg – 1
- Yogurt – 2 spoons
- Cheese (grated) – 1 or 2 spoons
- Butter – to smear the pan
- Mix in egg, yogurt, and cheese in a cup.
- Whisk the mixture well using a fork or a whisker.
- Smear some butter on a pan and add the whisked mixture.
- Use a spatula to pull the cooked edges to the center.
- Repeat until uncooked egg stop flooding the sides.
- Fluffy scrambled eggs are ready to eat.
- Add in veggies optionally.