Multigrain flour is a healthy alternative and can be used to make bread, bake cake, pizza, pasta, etc. It has high nutritional value and not only great for kids, its healthy for the entire family. We wanted to try our own flour by picking the best ingredients. And it was a success! So let’s get to the recipe. The recipe below is for bulk preparation. Ingredients can be altered as required.
- Wheat – 5 kg
- Jowar – 1/4 kg
- Soya – 1/4 kg
- Oats – 1/4 kg
- Whole Green gram – 1/4 kg
- Split Chickpea (Channa Dal) – 1/4 kg
- Clean all the ingredients and sundry them for a day or two.
- Dry roast oats in a light flame till the raw smell disappears.
- Mix all the ingredients and powder them to flour consistency either in a flour mill or using a mixer grinder at home.
- Cooldown the flour, sieve them to remove the wheat husk and store it in an airtight container.
- Multigrain flour is now ready to be used.
- Alternately, you can dry roast all the ingredients except Wheat.
- Make sure the ingredients are clean & dry before grinding.
- Other grains like Barley & Millets can be used as per your preference.