Rich in iron and very delicious spinach soup is our all-time favourite family meal. It is very easy to make with minimal ingredients and a great start for babies 6 months and above.
- PREP TIME: 5 minutes
- COOK TIME: 15 minutes
- SERVES: 1 Baby/ Toddler
- SUITABLE FROM: 6 months +
- Spinach – 2 cups
- Onion – half (chopped)
- Garlic – 1 clove
- Coconut – 1/2 cup (optional)
- Water – As required
- Oil – A drop
- Wash Spinach leaves well.
- Cook the leaves for 3-4 mins in boiling hot water.
- Fry onion and garlic with a drop of oil in a pan until it’s soft and turns golden.
- Cool them and add spinach, fried onion garlic and coconut to a blender and grind them to paste.
- Add required water and boil them for 5 minutes.
- Healthy Spinach soup is now ready to be served.
- Add salt and pepper for toddlers based on preference.
- Replace coconut with coconut milk optionally.