A delicious meal that can be served for breakfast/ lunch or dinner and is easy to make. It can be given to babies 6 months and above. If your baby likes sweet potato, he/ she will enjoy this delicious recipe.Serve it alongside with Dal (Cooked Lentils) or yogurt to make it softer & help baby chew easily.
- PREP TIME: 10 minutes
- COOK TIME: 5 minutes
- SERVES: 1 Baby/Toddler
- SUITABLE FROM: 6 months +
- Sweet Potato – Boiled and mashed
- Multigrain/ Whole-wheat flour
- Add Mashed sweet potato to a bowl.
- Add Multigrain/whole wheat flour and knead it to a soft dough.
- Make small balls and flatten it using a rolling pin.
- Place it on a hot pan and cook well on both sides.
- Spread butter or avocado oil and serve it to your little one.
- Spices like cumin powder & garam masala powder can be added to the dough if your baby likes spice.
- Avocado oil can be used instead of butter.