Butter cookies – Easy Peasy & Toddler friendly!!
Here comes an amazingly easy butter cookies that are toddler friendly with low sugar. I love the fact that these are egg less and takes less than 15 mins to prepare but tastes super delicious.
- Butter – 1/2 cup at room temperature
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- All purpose flour/ almond flour – 2 cups
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until the sugar is dissolved in butter and it turns to a cream consistency. You can do this either with a fork or an electric mixer.
Add all purpose flour to the creamed butter and mix well to form a soft dough.
Cool the dough in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Pre heat the oven for 350 degrees.
Roll the dough and cut it in desired shape and bake them for 20 mins in the oven.
Cool them on a cooling rack and enjoy the yummy cookies along with warm milk.
- You can add flavors like vanilla, choco-chips, powdered sugar or nuts as per the preference to make these butter cookies more flavorful and delicious.
- The trick is creaming the butter to get a perfectly shaped cookies.
- Add extra all purpose flour as required if the dough is too soft to knead.
- Sugar can be replaced by maple syrup.